Sensationnel HD Lace Front Wig Butta Lace Unit 4
The most visible lace hairline due to tint color and doubled knots; however, baby-hairs help give a more natural appearance. Only blends with limited shin-tones.(Normal Lace)
This invisible lace absorbs light, making it virtually undetectable as it “melts” into almost all skin-tones. The hairline is pre-plucked with Baby-hairs for on extremely natural appearance(Butta HD Lace).
- Virtually Undetectable HD LACE
- Blends With Most Skin-tones
- Ear-to-ear Lace With A Wide 5” Deep Hand-tied Parting Area
- Pre-plucked With Baby Hair Along The Hairline
- Natural Density Hairline
washing & Styling
- Gently detangle the hair from ends to roots using a paddle brush or wide tooth comb.
- Turn the wig inside out and wet the hair with lukewarm water from the top (cap) to reduce tangling.
- Apply shampoo in a downward motion and rinse until water runs clear. Do not rub the cap when washing.
- Turn the wig cap back and repeat above steps with cold water when applying conditioner.
- Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with towel. Do not roll or rub the hair into a towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and air dry. We recommend using smaller head size to avoid stretching the cap.
- Use heat appliances only when hair is completely dried.
- Apply a small amount of hair lotion or serum, as needed.
- If applying glue or tape, be sure to only apply on lace material.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.